Tunisia-Tribune (3rd cycle of project Ignite Tunisia by Flat6 Labs) – Flat6 Labs, a leading seed venture capital firm in North Africa and the Middle East, held a three-day boot camp for the benefit of 13 support structures from different regions of Tunisia as part of its initiative. Ignite Tunisia..
During this time, participants attended workshops, inspirational sessions, group and individual pitches, outlined proposed support programs, and improved presentations and program suggestions. We will support you before you pass the selection committee.
“Through the Ignite Tunisia project, we are committed to contributing to the development and decentralization of the Tunisia territorial entrepreneurial ecosystem, providing entrepreneurs in the region with access to better support for their needs and specificities. To do. “” Claim Yehia HouryFlat6Labs Managing Director of Tunisia.
In the third cycle, more than 67 support structures from 17 regions of Tunisia benefited from this initiative and applied to the Ignite Tunisia project with the aim of gaining access to Flat6 Labs’ expertise.
A committee of entrepreneurial ecosystem experts has a subtle mission to select six support structures according to a four-month support program, develop the program, and structure it while leveraging the tools in place. Played. Deployed by Flat6Labs and its extensive network of professionals, mentors and investors.
Through this project, Flat6Labs aims to create regional dynamics in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and distribute skills and expertise in the area to the region.
It is in this context that Mohamed Ridha Idrissi, the Innovi-EU4 Innovation Grant at Expertise France, testified. “The Ignite program is a true regional integrator in the Tunisian ecosystem. This was evidenced by the quality of the projects presented. It is also a catalyst for accessing opportunities and building communities. Congratulations on the buildings that participated and the ones that were selected. “
Over 45 coaching sessions and over 65 individual weekly sessions in the last two cycles, followed by three programs: the first Hub Day in September, the day of investor-donor meetings. Three supported organizations were able to get funding. It is set. It should be noted that support for the structure of the previous cycle is ongoing and experts are being mobilized to support them as much as possible in the deployment of their initiative.
The structures selected in the third cycle, public or private, that affect female entrepreneurship, agricultural projects, or digital are:
- 1KUB, Nabeul : 1KUB is a comprehensive digital-focused incubator dedicated to female entrepreneurship. Digital consists of supporting female entrepreneurs who want to realize their projects and connecting to the company’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- ISMM 4C Center, Monastir : 4C ISMM (Career and Skills Certification Center of the Monastir Institute for Advanced Fashion) aims to improve the employability of students and young graduates through a program of advice, training and support.
- Bizerte Coworking Business Center: The Coworking Business Center is a space that offers meeting rooms, training rooms, meeting rooms, meeting room rentals, corporate residences, and well-equipped office rentals.
- Future Islands, Tunis : Future Islands is an innovation and research institute aimed at developing new and scalable approaches to creating innovative solutions to the complex problems of achieving a sustainable society.
- Talent hub, Nabeul : The Talent Hub is a space for gathering talent and sharing knowledge. A catalyst for synergies, Talent Hub opens the door to partnership and networking through coworking spaces, business training and incubation courses.
- Agri-Valorisation du Sud Business Incubator, Gabes: Created under a framework agreement between the Agricultural Investment Promotion Agency (APIA) and the Medinine Arid Area Institute, the nursery is a support, accompaniment and support structure for young promoters and entrepreneurs. Agricultural project ideas.
Ignite Tunisia is a capacity building project for 27 regional support structures in Tunisia, funded by the European Union and implemented by Expertise France as part of the “Innov’i” project.