(Updated with Valneva, Eurazeo, Elior / Derichebourg, EDF, Generali, BHP)
* CAC 40 0 # FCE Index Futures Changes:
* Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP Index Futures Changes:
* Securities traded on ex-dividend.EX.PA
* The latest information on the European .EUFR market
Paris, May 19 (Reuters)-Euronext’s noteworthy stocks showing a low start on futures contracts with the Paris Stock Exchange on Thursday:
* VALLOUREC VLLP.PA announced on Wednesday that it will abolish 2,950 jobs worldwide, including more than 300 in France, due to a reorganization resulting in the closure of certain sites, especially those in the northern Sunsolve. ..
* SOCIETE GENERALE SOGN.PA announced on Wednesday the final decision to sell its activities in Russia. The transaction will leave a negative impact of approximately 7 basis points on the capital ratio, resulting in a net cost of approximately € 32.2 billion. .. nL5N2XA5O0
* EDF EDF.PA announced on Thursday that a decline in nuclear production in France will affect France’s electricity in 2022 by approximately € 18.5 billion. nL5N2XA6IS
* VALNEVA VLS.PA announced on Thursday that the European Medicines Agency has accepted the submission of marketing approval documents (MA) for inactivated vaccine candidates for COVID-19. nL5N2XB0P4
* EURAZEO EURA.PA announced that it has launched a share buyback program for 100 million shares in the first quarter, with assets under management increasing by 41.5% to € 32.2 billion. nS8N2UL0D3
* ELIOR ELIOR.PA-DERICHEBOURG DBG.PA has announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at acquiring a minority stake in Elior. This will bring shares to 19.6% of the capital of the collective catering group.
* ORPEA ORP.PA focused on Thursday’s press release on Wednesday about suspicious financial transactions and announced that it had no significant negative impact on cash flow or real estate assets for the foreseeable future.
* STELLANTIS STLA.MI will begin redesigning its European dealer network starting next year in Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands, and will begin redesigning vans and premium brands in all markets, regional sales managers said Wednesday. ..
* L’OREAL OREP.PA has finalized the acquisition of Byredo perfume from the UK investment fund Manzanita Capital. Le Figaro reported Wednesday that this is a transaction based on a valuation of € 1 billion.
* BHP BHPB.L, BHP.AX-Woodside Petroleum’s shareholder WPL.AX approved a merger with the business of oil giant BHP, one of the world’s largest oil and gas producers, on Thursday.
* Volkswagen VOW G_p.DE, the head of the consortium, is in the process of getting an unconditional green light from European competition authorities for a bid to buy a Europcar.
EUCAR.PA is € 2.9 billion, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. nL5N2XA58E
* Thursday GENERAL IGASI.MI announced that first-quarter net income fell significantly below expectations to reach € 727 million.
7-day French and international proceedings: nL5N2XA4WC
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Jean-Michel Bélot)