(Updated with Kering, Société Générale / ALD, BBVA price display)
* CAC 40 0 # FCE Index Futures Changes:
* Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP Index Futures Changes:
* Securities traded on ex-dividend.EX.PA
* The latest information on the European .EUFR market
Paris, April 22 (Reuters)-Stocks Followed on Friday on the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe:
* KERING PRTP.PA recorded strong first-quarter earnings growth on Thursday. This is because consumer appeal to premium brands in Europe and the United States helped offset the impact of China’s health regulations, especially on its flagship brand Gucci.
nL5N2WJ69K Inventories are down 5% to 6%. I learned from market sources.
* Friday’s RENAULT RENA.PA reported the lowest sales volume in 13 years in the first quarter, especially due to a shortage of semiconductors and the loss of Russia, the second market that shut down in March due to the war. bottom. Ukraine. nL5N2WK0LB
* ESSILORLUXOTTICA ESLX.PA announced quarterly sales of € 5.6 billion on Friday, also up 11.5%, citing the attractive consumer demand for high-end brands, hoping for a good summer season. I said there is. nL6N2WK03X
* CASINO CASP.PA returned to sales growth in the first quarter thanks to its second market, Brazil, but slowed down its activity in France.
* SAP SAP G.DE-German Enterprise Software Group on Friday reported higher-than-expected revenue growth of 11% in the first quarter, but also reported a loss of € 300 million in connection with its withdrawal from Russia. bottom.
* VOLVO VOLVb.ST-Swedish heavy-duty truck manufacturer reported adjusted operating profit of SEK 12.68 billion (€ 1.23 billion). This is well above Refinitiv’s consensus of € 1055.0 billion. However, due to supply difficulties, orders fell 47% from the first quarter of 2021.
* HOLCIM HOLN.S raised its full-year earnings forecast on Friday following higher-than-expected results in the first quarter. Swiss cement makers now expect annual sales to increase by 8% compared to the previous 6%. nL5N2WK0TG
* BBVA BBVA.MC will discuss the sale of the securities custody business to Caceis, a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole.
CAGR.PA reported on Friday by information site El Confidencial, citing funding sources, specifying that the value of the subsidiary is between € 400 million and € 500 million.
* SOCIÉ TÉGÉNÉ RALE SOGN.PA and ALDALDA.PA have announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding regarding the planned acquisition of Lease Plan.
* FNAC DARTY FNAC.PA announced on Thursday that first-quarter sales were down 2% to € 1.7 billion and public data was € 1.7 billion. On a comparative basis, on the other hand, it has decreased by 2.5% compared to the same period in 2021.
* TIKEHAU CAPITAL TKOO.PA-Thursday’s asset manager reported a 21% year-on-year increase in assets under management in the first quarter and said it had already met its 2022 target. nL5N2WJ6EF
* BUREAU VERITAS BVI.PA confirmed its full-year outlook on Thursday, reporting first-quarter sales growth of 11.7% to € 1.2 billion. nFWN2WJ11Y
* VINCI SGEF.PA reported Thursday that first-quarter sales increased 26% due to increased highway and airport traffic.
* BOUYGUES BOUY.PA-Edward Bouygues has been appointed Chairman of Bouygues Telecom. nFWN2WJ18D
* Thursday GTTGTT.PA announced a 22.1% decrease in quarterly earnings due to a negative base effect. The group said that despite Western sanctions on Russia, some of the contracts exposed to Russia continued to be fulfilled as usual, but warned of possible future impacts on the group’s annual goals. bottom. nL6N2WJ09F
* GECINA GFCP.PA – The Real Estate Group announced Thursday that it would raise total rent for the first quarter by 2.2% to € 153.3 million by a similar standard. (Press release: https: //bit.ly/3L62vfA)
* FDJ FDJ.PA announced on Thursday in the first quarter sales of € 613 million, up 14% over the year. (Press release: https: //bit.ly/3k2NYFs)
* IPSOS ISOS.PA maintained its 2022 target on Thursday, reporting an increase in organic data sales of 12.3%. (Press release: https: //bit.ly/3rHuOsY)
* COVIVIO CVO.PA announced Thursday’s revenue growth of 7.1% to € 217 million in the first quarter. (Press release: https: //bit.ly/3k0Fu1J)
* Renewable energy producer ALBIOMAABIO.PA announced on Thursday that sales in the first quarter increased by 27%, primarily due to soaring fuel prices. (Press release: https: //bit.ly/3EEFRZs)
* German steel specialist SALZGITTERSZGG.DE has raised its annual pre-tax profit target after a surge in profits in the first quarter.
7-day French and international proceedings: nL5N2WJ56I
(Written by Claude Chendjou, Matthieu Protard, Laetitia Volga, Marc Angrand)