SHOWROOMPRIVE: SHOWROOMPRIVE completes acquisition of BRADERY-2022-05-31 17:50

La Plaine Saint Denis, May 31, 2022

– Showroom privé (SRP Groupe), a specialized European group

Smart shopping

Announced today that it has completed the acquisition of The Tradery, a very fast-growing player in premium event sales primarily to millennials.

Showroom privé has completed the acquisition of a 51% stake in The Bradery and may acquire the remaining 49% by 2026.

The acquisition will enable the Group to strengthen its strategy as a key player in smart shopping by integrating platforms with complementary positioning. And young fashion.

With a community that already connects more than 200,000 regular buyers and more than 400 partner brands, TheBradery is one of the latest players in online event sales. With a very strong position in the youth and premium markets, TheBradery is one of the most dynamic players in the field. Since its launch three years ago, The Tradery has already reached around € 30 million in GMV1. Based in France, the company has launched its first business expansion in Spain and Belgium.

Founders Edouard Caraco and Timothée Linyer, and their team, will continue to secure the growth momentum of the platform and the management of the company. This transaction should increase by 2024 with the aim of doubling sales volume in three years. Bradery continues to develop under its own brand and is managed by the entire current team.

KPMG conducted financial due diligence and the T & A Associate served as legal counsel to Showroom privé. Cambon Partners served as financial advisor and White & Case served as legal counsel to The Tradery shareholders.

The following information


Result of 1

er

The 2022 semester of July 28, 2022

Future-oriented statement


This press release contains only summary information and is not intended to provide details.

This press release may contain information about the Group and its subsidiaries and forward-looking statements. These statements include financial forecasts and estimates and their underlying assumptions, planning statements, future operations, objectives and expectations of future products and services, and future performance statements. Forward-looking statements can be identified by expressions such as “believe,” “expect,” and “goal.” The Group believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, but the Group’s investors and shareholders are concerned that the forward-looking information and statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Note that many are difficult to predict and generally exceed it. Group management. This may cause actual results and events to differ materially and unfavorably from those communicated, implied, or indicated by such forward-looking information and statements. These risks and uncertainties were created or identified in documents that the Group has submitted or will submit to Autorité des marchés lenders, especially those detailed in Chapter 4 of our registration document. Things are included. We undertake no commitment to publish updates to future outlook information, whether as a result of new information, future events, or other factors.

About SHOWROOM PRIVATE


Showroom privé is a European player selling innovative, fashion-focused online events. Showroom privé offers a daily selection of over 3,000 partner brands on mobile applications or websites in France and 6 other countries. Since its founding in 2006, the company has grown rapidly.

Showroom Prive, which is listed on the Euronext Paris market (code: SRP), achieved total trading volume including VAT in 2021.

[1]

It has nearly 1 billion euros and net sales of 724 million euros. The group is headed by co-founder David Dayan and employs more than 950 people.

For more information, please visit https://showroomprivegroup.com.

contact address

Showroom privé


Sylvie Chan Diaz, Investor Relations

[email protected]

Tadeo


+33 6 58 53 45 91

[email protected]


[1]

The amount of business (“GMV”) represents the total amount of transactions invoiced, including all taxes. Therefore, it includes total internet sales, including marketplace sales, other services, and other revenues.


This post has a “🔒 Actusnews SECURITY MASTER” service.


-Security Master Key:

yZlwaMduY5rHlpptZJhlZ2JqZ2ZmkpabZpXGxWVwY8fHaJ2TyJxqbsfIZnBlnGxu

-To verify this key:

https://www.security-master-key.com.



Regulatory information:


Inside information:

-Publisher operation (acquisition, disposal, etc.)


Complete original press release in PDF format:

https://www.actusnews.com/news/74778-fr-srp-closing-the-bradery-vclean-scd.pdf

© Copyright ActusnewsWire

Sign up for www.actusnews.com and receive your company’s next press release for free by email.

..