Villers-lès-Nancy, May 10, 2022 – 7:00 am (CET)
The result of voting for the resolution presented
To the general meeting additionusually
From May 6, 2022
Number of shares that make up stock capital : 15.174.125
Number of voting shares : 15.062..990
Number of voting shares owned by shareholders attended or voted on behalf or by mail : 13..085.075
The extraordinary meeting was held on Friday, May 6, 2022 at 5 pm at our registration office and approved the resolution proposed by the Board of Directors.
Correlation amendment of Article 3 of the Articles of Incorporation
At the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders held at our registry office on May 6, we adopted a resolution regarding the change of company name. EQUASENS..
This new identity enshrines the interoperability of solutions provided between patients and medical professionals and institutions, strengthening the group’s position on a “patient-centric” strategy that began over a decade ago. :
- EQUA The group’s scientific roots, equations, refer to technology.
- detection It reflects the meaning of that mission and gives a perspective to the work. That is, providing the right information to the right caregivers, to the right patients, at the right time.
Therefore, this new name is in perfect harmony with the baseline of the group. “More technology for more people”.
“With the transition from Pharmagest to Equasens, the identity of the group will be better reflected in the diversity of its activities and the new markets it undertakes. We are no longer there. that’s all Pharmacy software publisher. The group is currently a leader in healthcare IT solutions in Europe. For more than a decade, we have gone beyond the realm of pharmacies, providing equipment to all French medical professionals. Tomorrow in Europe. The new name and its new visual identity embody the dynamics that the group has firmly entered. It is that of a multi-business group of health that carries out its mission of perpetual analysis of business changes, expectations, and the development of high health care solutions. Add value and interoperability more than ever. ” Thierry CHAPUSOT, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Equasens Group, declares.
- Release of CA1er trimBecome 2022 May 12, 2022 (after market closure).
- Annual meeting 28 June 2022..
- The Equasens Group recalls proposing to its annual shareholders’ meeting to pay shareholders a dividend of € 1.05 per share for fiscal year 2021.
- The General Assembly will be held at the Villerenancy headquarters. Shareholders should check the General Assembly section of the website on a regular basis. www.equasens.com – Rubric Treasury / General Assembly To find a way to participate.
- Release of CA1er 202 semester2 August 3, 2022 (after market closure).
- Half-year financial results announcement 2022 September 23, 2022 (after market closure).
about band Equasens :
When more of 1.1.200 00 Co-editor “” Citizen of the health When of Welfare “, the band Equasens WhenIs a structured actor in the European health world today, providing software solutions to all medical professionals in the city and hospitals (pharmacists, private doctors, hospitals, HAH structures, retirement homes, health homes for the elderly). It offers.
PFrance, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, England, band Equasens Is currently developing the first health platform, a unique ecosystem in France and Europe. It provides humans with the best technology.
Euronext Paris ™ – listed in the compartment Have
Index: MSCI GLOBAL SMALL CAP – GAÏA index 2020 – – CAC® SMALL and CAC® All can be traded by including
Integrated into European label Rising Tech
Target of deferred payment service (SRD) And PEA-SME scheme
ISIN: FR0012882389 – Memonic code to confirm
Find all news in the group Equasens upon www.equasens.com
Relationship with Investor Analysts:
Management and Finance Officer: Jean-Yves SAMSON
like that. 03 83 15 90 67 – [email protected]
FIN’EXTENSO – Isabelle April
like that. 01 39 97 61 22 – [email protected]
PHARMAGEST_COMMUNIQUE_20220510_Results Voting AGE