JCDecaux SA General Assembly on May 11, 2022
Paris, May 11, 2022 – The joint general meeting of JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC) was held on May 11, 2022 at the company’s registration office.
The General Assembly has approved all resolutions submitted for voting.
Especially at the General Assembly:
- Approved financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021.
- Updated the terms of five members of the Board of Corporate Auditors: Ms. Alexia Decaux-Lefort and MM for 3 years. Gérard Degonse, Jean-Pierre Decaux, Michel Bleitrach, Pierre Mutz for one year.
- Approved the 2022 remuneration policy for executive officers and the components of remuneration paid or allocated to executive officers in 2021.
- Updated specific delegations and financial approvals granted to the Expiring Executive Committee.
At the end of this meeting, the Board of Corporate Auditors renewed the term of Chairman of the Board of Corporate Auditors of Jesse Ducoe and the term of Vice Chairman of the Board of Corporate Auditors of Jean-Pierre Decoy. Term of office as a member of the Board of Corporate Auditors.
The Board of Corporate Auditors also updated the following during their term of office as a member of the Board of Corporate Auditors:
- Pierre Matz’s term as a member of the Audit Committee.
- Michelle Brightrack’s Compensation and Appointment Committee members and chairman’s office.
- The office of the members of the Remuneration and Appointment Committee of Gerard Degons.
- The office of Michelle Brightrack’s Institutional Review Board members and chairman.
- The office of a member of Pierre Mats’s Institutional Review Board.
The Board of Corporate Auditors then followed the principle of replacing general management functions applied within JCDecaux SA, with Jean-Charles Decoy as Chairman of the Executive Committee and Jean-Francois Decoy as Chief Executive Officer. Appointed for one year.
Hmm. Jean-Charles Decaux and Jean-François Decaux use the title of Co-Chief Executive Officer of JCDecaux for commercial and public expression purposes.
JCDecaux key figures
- 2021 revenue: € 2,745 million (I have)
- No. 1 in the world for outdoor advertising
- Located in 3,518 cities with over 10,000 inhabitants
- Over 850 million daily audiences in over 80 countries
- 957,706 advertising pages worldwide
- 10,720 employees
- JCDecaux is on the Euronext Paris Eurolist and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business Index.
- JCDecaux is referenced in terms of non-financial performance in the rankings Gold rating by CDP (List A), FTSE4Good (4.2 / 5), MSCI (AAA), and EcoVadis
- The first outdoor carrier to participate in RE100 (100% commitment) Renewable energy)
- Self-service bicycle leader: a pioneer in soft mobility
- World leader of street furniture (530,143 advertising side)
- World’s No. 1 transportation advertisement with 154 airports and 215 transportation contracts Transportation facilities Subway, bus, train, tram (advertising side of 340,753)
- European leader in large billboards (72,611 advertising side)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (596,831 advertising side)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (232,268 advertising pages)
- # 1 in Latin American outdoor advertising (64,893 advertising)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (20,808 advertising side)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle East (14,177 advertising pages)
(A) Adjusted revenue
For more information, please visit www.jcdecaux.com.
Find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
Communication management : Albert Aseraph
01 30 79 35 68 – [email protected]
Public relations activities for investors : Remigrisard
01 30 79 79 93 – [email protected]
11-05-2022 # CP AG 2022_EN