Because financial information is hot like pastries and eaten at breakfast, Anthony Bondain wakes up at dawn and attends meetings every morning.
Each morning, the Zonebourse team summarizes important information about listed companies around the world so that they have access to key news at the start of the stock market day. The content includes sections of France and other major international markets, especially American companies and major European markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain) and the Asia Pacific.
Important (and less important) announcements
- Air Liquide aims to improve operating profit by more than 160bps in four years.
- BNP Paribas will suspend all new lending in Russia.
- Vinci and his partners have signed a contract with the Greek authorities to extend the concession on the Athens-Corinth-Patlas highway.
- Orange and Publicis will create a Voila JV for the digitization of events.
- S & P has a poor financial performance, which negatively reduces the outlook for the casino group.
- Orpea is suffering from a new revelation from Le Monde, especially with regard to financial anomalies. The company denies giving priority to profits.
- Ipsos accounts for 20% of Ciesmori in Bolivia.
- OSE Immuno holds a patent for OSE-279 in the United States.
- Spineguard is patented in the United States.
- Aqualab and Kerlink are working together as a demonstrator for a complete LoRaWAN system to monitor the quality of Mauritius seawater.
- Hydrogène de France continues to develop renewable power plants in Asia.
- Alan Allman Associates has acquired the Belgian company Jidoka.
- Peugeot Invest, Iliad, Drone Volt, Tikehau, ABC Arbitrage, Groupe Gorgé, Upergy and Streamwide have published their accounts.
in the world
Important notice (and others)
- Russia bans Facebook and Instagram (meta platform) because of “radicalism”.
- Nike rebounded the session 5% off after recording good quarterly performance.
- Alibaba will launch a $ 25 billion share buyback program, equivalent to 8.9% of its current market capitalization.
- Shell is rethinking the withdrawal of the Cambo oil field in the face of soaring oil prices.
- GlaxoSmithKline has issued $ 8.75 billion in bonds for a spin-off in the consumer sector.
- Nokian Renkaat has chosen to stay in Russia to maintain control of the factory.
- Partners Group exceeded AWP’s consensus forecast, with net income of CHF 1.46 billion, especially in 2021, up 90%.
- According to information from Bloomberg, Switch is considering strategic options and potential sales.
- Volkswagen will source low carbon steel from Salzgitter for future projects.
- BASF has partnered with Zhejiang REEF to improve plastic recycled materials.
- US antitrust authorities are seeking more information from Activision and Microsoft.
- According to the Financial Times, Prologis will make an informal offer of € 21 billion to Mileway (owned by Blackstone).
- Orphazyme will delist American Depositary Receipts from Nasdaq.
- China Evergrande Group, China Evergrande New Energy Vehicle and Evergrande Property Services postpone earnings announcements.
- Major publications of the day: Adobe, Xiaomi, Anta Sports, Partners Group, Iliad, Nemetschek, Kingfisher, Virbac … Here’s all the agenda.